What are Cookies?
When we provide services or information via this website, we want to make it easy, useful and reliable. This sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device (eg computer, tablet or mobile phone) known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
Cookies are most frequently used for the following purposes:
- to recognise your device when you visit a website
- to recognise that you may have already given a username and password, so you don’t need to do it for every web page you visit
- to improve the website’s usability and ensure there’s enough capacity and make it easier and better to use
- to analyse the use of a website, for example by counting the number of unique hits and pages visited.
Our cookies and what they do
Without this type of cookie, our website won’t work properly. They help you move around the website and carry out specific tasks, such as:
- Remember information you’ve entered into a form or items you’ve put in your shopping basket
- Remember that you have signed in to a website. Without this you’d need to sign in again each time you moved to a new page.
Functionality cookies record information about choices you’ve made and allow us to tailor the website to your needs. They may also take the form of Flash cookies which are stored in Adobe Flash Player rather than your browser. They carry out functions such as:
- control your preferences when watching online videos or listen to recordings
- Show you’re logged in to a website
- Remember settings such as text size, layout or colours
Third party cookies
You can also visit the About Cookies website for more information about cookies and how to manage them.
Please be aware that if you block or restrict cookies, some features of this website may not work.
Browse Our Services
Did you know that your organisation could loan one of Liverpool Community Transport's fleet of safe, reliable and accessible vehicles?
Liverpool Community Transport's Testing Station is approved by the Government appointed Vehicle Operator Service Agency (VOSA).
Liverpool Community Transport provides customers with guaranteed parts & labour in all vehicle servicing schedules, tailored to your specification.
We have been involved Liverpool Community Transport for over 35 years it’s a pleasure to work with them!
We happily ENDORSE Liverpool Community Transport as a serious option for all your requirements.
The cost of hiring a minibus for the four weeks of the visit is beyond our means and the support of LCT allows us the opportunity of helping these very special children.
Fantastic service and support during our Annual International Conventions!